Our office was recently contracted by a homeowner in Naples Florida in need of a roof replacement. Upon inspection it was determined that the home’s roofing structure was damaged as a result of Hurricane Irma, and that a full roof replacement would be needed. Our roofing team mobilized and visited the beautiful Quail West home community to serve our customer. We removed the existing roofing structure and installed 8,595 square feet of Boral Saxony 900 slate tile on the home’s roof. This tile helped accent the home beautifully and also aided in transforming the exterior profile of this amazing home.
We’re thankful for the opportunity to serve the roofing needs of our great customer, and welcome the opportunity to solve your roofing issues should the need arise. If your Southwest Florida home’s roof is in need of a roof repair or replacement, contact our office today to schedule a complimentary roof inspection!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Saxony 900 Slate
- Color: Stone Mountain Blend
- Drip Edge Color: White
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- 10k lift needed for two story and size of building
Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.