Our office was recently contacted by a homeowner in Cape Coral, FL searching for a full-service painting company to update their home. We gladly assisted and proceeded to repaint the exterior of the home, and also touch up areas inside the home. The homeowner’s color selections look great, and helped to truly transform this beautiful home!
- Paint Manufacturer: Sherwin Williams Paint Products
- Primer: Loxon Masonry Conditioner
- Stucco Surfaces: SW Super Paint Satin
- Doors: SW Super Paint Semi-Gloss
- Interior walls: One coat of Super Paint Egg-Shell or Flat Latex Paint
- Ceilings: One coat of Super Paint Flat Latex Paint
- Doors and trim: One coat of Scott All grip Semi-gloss Paint
Scope Of Work For Exterior Repaint:
- Trench around perimeter of home 1 to 3 inches.
- Pressure wash exterior free of dirt and foreign material
- Apply a consistent coat of masonry sealer to stucco surfaces
- Caulk where necessary around doors, windows, and j channel. Seal masonry cracks, as needed, with elastomeric patching compound
- Apply a consistent coat of finish paint to stucco walls and exterior side of entry & garage doors
- 7-year limited labor and materials warranty issued by Sherwin Williams.
Scope Of Work For Interior Paint Touch-Up:
Provide labor and materials to complete the following items to be painted:
- Living Room/Hallway Trim Touch Ups: Touch up around ceiling with matching paint & Paint Trim in hallway (excluding door casements)
- Living Room: Paint areas where brown with Super Paint White Satin & Paint all trim in living room with semi-gloss
- Kitchen/Dining Room Walls: Paint walls to match Grey Satin
- Move all furniture to center of room. Protect furnishing and floors from paint drips with drop cloths and or plastic.
- Prepare wall and ceiling surfaces to be painted and prime as needed.
- Sand doors and trim and wipe with de-glosser.
- Caulk as needed wood to wood and wood to drywall joints.