A local homebuilder hired First Service to install a new shingle roof for four new construction homes in Cape Coral Florida. As we complete these homes, we will update our site with photos of the completed work.
TAMKO HERITAGE – Shingles – WEATHERED WOOD Rhino Synthetic – Underlayment
Scope of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Install Rhino Synthetic underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA – 16″ – Mill (50′) galvalume valley metal in all valleys, closed valley detail used.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install (2) 26 GA galvalume 4’ off ridge vents
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle roof system as per manufacturer specifications.