We were recently contracted to work with Eagle Pointe in Fort Myers Florida, for both roofing and painting work. Formally known as Cypress Pointe, Eagle Pointe is a gated subdivision of single-family homes located within the Gateway community of Fort Myers Florida. Our team was hired to complete a tile roof for their pool building and gazebo, as well as paint the ceiling of the pool house. It was a great pleasure serving Eagle Pointe, and we look forward to serving the communities roofing and paint needs for years to come!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Saxony Slate 900
- Color: Espresso Blend
- Drip Edge Color: Brown
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
Gazebo Ceiling & Paint Scope Of Work:
Provide labor and material to complete gazebo ceiling and paint:
- Clean and remove all the loose peeling paint from ceiling.
- Re-skip trowel texture back onto ceiling.
- Repaint entire ceiling with Sherwin William Super Paint.
- Upon completion, the job site will be cleaned of all work-related debris.