Our roofing division was contacted by a Punta Gorda homeowner that had a tile roof that experienced roof damage as a result of Hurricane Irma. Upon inspection, it was determined that the customer’s home required a tile re-roof. Our team mobilized and removed the old roofing structure and installed the new roof in accordingly. In addition to replacing the roof on this home, our team also installed a complete gutter system for the home’s new roof.
Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Villa 900
- Color: Arbor Green
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and/or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application along with manufacturers warranties.
Gutter Installation Scope Of Work
Provide labor and material to complete the following:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 135LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters.
- Install up to (5) downspouts, (2) splash guards, (3) miters to match existing layout.