This Naples community was established in 1999 and features midsize home villas. The Homeowners Association chose First Service to complete a re-roof project of 67 total villas plus the clubhouse. Many individual homeowners also chose First Service for additional services such as pressure washing, lanai and gutter cleaning, and soffit replacement.
- Soprema Lastobond and Resisto Underlayment products
- Cobra Rigid Vent 3TM
- GAF Timberline
Scope of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing layers of shingles, underlayment, fasteners and dispose of in First Service dumpsters. 2. Inspect the condition of existing decking, flashing, and fascia board for their suitability of re-use. Any damaged or deteriorated materials will be replaced on a unit price or time and material basis. See disclaimer.
- Re-nail existing plywood roof deck to meet current Florida Building Code.
- Furnish and install (1) layer of Leak Barrier Resisto Peel & Stick, self-adhered shingle underlayment, applied direct to plywood roof deck.
- Furnish and install (1) layer of GAF Weather Watch Mineral-Surfaced Leak Barrier Peel & Stick, self-adhered shingle underlayment, applied direct to plywood roof deck in all valley and penetration locations.
- Furnish and install 26 Gauge rolled valley metal in a mill finish to all valley locations.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Furnish and install drip edge fabricated from 26-gauge steel with a baked enamel finish. Standard color to be selected by Building Representative.
- Furnish and install GAF Pro-Start starter shingle at all eave/rake locations.
- Furnish and install 130mph GAF Timberline HD shingles, nailed with (6) nails per shingle, to plywood decking. Color to be selected by Building Representative.
- Furnish and install GAF Seal-A-Ridge Hip & Ridge Cap Shingles at all hip and ridge locations. Color to match field shingle color.
- Furnish and install a GAF Cobra Rigid Vent3 Exhaust Vent system at applicable ridge lines. Included plywood will be used to close off existing off ridge vents.
- Furnish and install new lead pipe boots where existing pipes penetrate the roof surface.
- Dispose of all work related debris on job-site daily. Magnet will be used to pick up nails on job-site daily. Dumpsters will be provided by First Service. 15. First Service will provide (5)yr workmanship warranty and a GAF SYSTEM PLUS (40) YEAR NON-PRORATED WARRANTY ON ANY GAF MATERIAL ON THE ROOF. Stain Guard algae protection and (10)yr limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. WIND MITIGATION: First Service will provide a wind mitigation inspection for each Villa.
Chemical Pressure Wash, Replace Fascia Metal & Replace Gutters
- Chemical Pressure wash 310LF of all soffit, fascia and exterior stucco walls.
- Replace all fascia metal ONLY on 310LF of each Villa.
- Install approximately 95LF of 6″ gutter to each Villa. (Located where gutters are currently positioned) Install (4) down pipes and spouts approximately every 30LF Install (2) splash guards in center of building.