Our office was recently contacted by a homeowner in Estero Florida’s Grandezza community with a damaged roof. Upon inspection, it was determined that the sustained damage to the home’s roofing structure was caused by Hurricane Irma. Our roofing division worked with the homeowner to complete a tile roof replacement on their two story home. We removed the existing roof and installed Boral Barcelona 900 tile on the home. The finished roof replacement turned out great, and our customers are happy with their new roof!
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Barcelona 900
- Color: Cedar Tan
- Drip Edge Color: Beige
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code. Inspect existing decking.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.