Located in beautiful Cape Coral Florida, the Victoria Harbor Condominium association had contacted our office to repair damage that their facility experienced during Hurricane Irma. Following an inspection it was determined that the storm had caused extensive damage to the waterfront roofing structure resulting in a need for a complete roof replacement. Once approved, our roofing division went to work removing the existing roof and replacing it with new Eagle Malibu tile in their Riviera color. Once completed, our gutter and painting divisions stepped in to help give the building a beautiful new look. The finished product turned out amazing and our client couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out!
- Tile Manufacturer: Eagle
- Style (Profile): Malibu
- Color: Riviera
- Drip Edge Color: White
Re-Roof Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (2) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
- Fabricate and install 24-gauge Kynar painted metal to all parapet walls for metal roof repair.
- Cap to match building layout.
- Attach with 5v neoprene screws. 1 foot on center along each side. This metal cap will provide a lifetime of protection to the top of the parapet walls.
Provide labor and material to complete the following gutters:
- Remove and dispose of the existing gutters and downspouts.
- Install up to 25LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the first story.
- Install up to 135LF of new white 6″ aluminum seamless gutters on the second story.
- Install up to (4) 2-story downspouts, (1) 1-story downspout, (5) miters to match the existing layout.
- Jobsite will be cleaned of all work-related debris upon completion.