Our office recently had the great pleasure of helping a Cape Coral homeowner with roof repairs for damaged sustained from Tropical Storm Eta. Upon inspection, we determined that to properly repair this homes roof a shingle roof replacement would be needed. Once approved, our roofing division went to work removing the existing roof structure to then install a new shingle roofing system using TAMKO’s Heritage shingles along with their moisture guard underlayment. Now that their home’s roof is protected by a roof from First Service, the homeowner plans to upgrade and replace her windows in preparation for our upcoming hurricane season.
Manufacturer: TAMKO HERITAGE – Shingles TAMKO MOISTURE GUARD – Underlayment
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following: Shingle Re-Roof
Heritage Laminated Asphalt Shingles
- Remove roof covering and underlayment.
- Re-nail decking to local hurricane mitigation code with Magnum Zinc Coil Nails – .113″x2 3/8″ ring shank.
- Install Resisto peel & stick underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA – 16″ – Mill (50′) galvalume valley metal in all valleys. Note: We use a closed valley detail.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle roof system as per manufacturer specifications.