Our roofing division was recently contacted by a homeowner who’s home had been damaged during Hurricane Irma. Upon inspecting their existing roof structure, it was determined that the client’s home required a complete tile roof replacement. Once approved, our roofing teams mobilized to remove the client’s existing tile roof, and install a new Boral tile roof. The project was completed in an efficient manner, working around our Southwest Florida summer weather, and both the client and ourselves are ecstatic with the results! Our client can now rest assured that their home is adequately prepared for both this year’s and future storm seasons.
- Tile Manufacturer: Boral
- Style (Profile): Villa 900
- Color: New Southern Blend
- Drip Edge Color: Cream
Re-Roof Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application. Provide manufacturers warranties.