Our office responded to an inquiry from a North Fort Myers homeowner during our Southwest Florida rainy season who experienced a roof leak. Upon inspection, we found the leak and provided a temporary roof repair to stop the leak until the homeowner’s insurance company approved a roof replacement. Once approved, our roofing team mobilized and removed the existing roof structure to install a TAMKO Moisture Guard underlayment along with new IKO Cambridge 130mph rated architectural asphalt shingles. The end result turned out amazing and our homeowner can rest easy knowing their residence is protected with a roof from First Service!
- Color: IKO Dove White
- White drip edge
- Manufacturer: IKO Cambridge – Shingles
- TAMKO MOISTURE GUARD – Underlayment
Scope Of Work:
Provide permit, labor, and materials to complete the following:
Shingle Re-Roof – Cambridge Laminated Asphalt Shingles Remove roof covering and underlayment.
- Re-nail decking to local hurricane mitigation code with Magnum Zinc Coil Nails – .113″x2 3/8″ ring shank.
- Install Resisto peel & stick underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA – 16″ – Mill (50′) galvalume valley metal in all valleys. Note: We use a closed valley detail.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new 130mph Architectural Asphalt shingle roof system as per manufacturer specifications.