Our client is from New York but wanted to take care of his ailing mother who resides here in Florida. They hired First Service to repaint the exterior of the home which not only brightened her day, but her home as well!
Primer: Loxon Masonry Conditioner
Stucco Surfaces: SW Super Paint Satin
Doors: SW Super Paint Semi-Gloss
Re-Paint Scope of Work:
- Trench around the perimeter of the home 1 to 3 inches.
- Apply a consistent coat of masonry sealer to metal siding.
- Caulk where necessary around doors, windows and J channel.
- Seal masonry cracks, as needed, with elastometric patching compound
- Apply a consistent coat of finish paint to metal siding walls, fascia, soffit, downspouts, bricks and exterior side of entry and garage doors.
- Colors selected by owner: Retro Mint and Extra White