Initially hired to replace the failing tile roof structure of this home due to leaks, after consulting with First Service, this homeowner decided to hire us to re-paint the exterior of their home. Our proficiency in roofing, painting, and restoration work often delights clients as we can completely transform virtually any residential or commercial space entirely.
Scope Of Work
Provide permit, labor and materials to complete the following:
- Remove existing tile and underlayment and dispose of in accordance with local code.
- Inspect existing decking. Damaged or deteriorated decking will be replaced on a unit price basis.
- Re-nail decking to meet hurricane mitigation code.
- Install tile underlayment to entire roof surface.
- Install new 26 GA pre-painted drip edge flashing to entire roof perimeter.
- Install new 26 GA galvalume valley metal in all valleys.
- Install 26 GA galvalume kitchen and dryer vents.
- Install 26 GA eave closure metal.
- Install new lead flashing around all plumbing stacks.
- Install a new tile roof system with foam adhesion and or two screw fastener application system as per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide five (5) year workmanship warranty on tile application.
- Provide manufacturers warranties.
- Trench around the perimeter of the home 1-3 inches
- Pressure was the exterior of the home to remove dirt and all foreign material prior to paint application
- Apply a consistent coat of masonry sealer to stucco surfaces
- Seal masonry cracks, if present, with elastomeric patching compound
- Inspect caulk at windows and doors, if deteriorated remove and replace as needed
- Apply paint as specified by owner