At First Service CGC, we regularly receive the opportunity to work on a myriad of projects. Our team recently had the pleasure of working with a Fort Myers homeowner to update the look of their home. We repainted the exterior of the home, along with the deck area to give this residence a fresh, new look. Did I mention that we love how the finished product turned out!
- Paint Manufacturer: Sherwin Williams Paint Products
- Primer: Loxon Masonry Conditioner
- Stucco Surfaces: SW Super Paint Satin
- Doors: SW Super Paint Semi-Gloss
Scope Of Work:
- Trench around perimeter of home 1 to 3 inches.
- Pressure wash exterior free of dirt and foreign material.
- Apply a consistent coat of masonry sealer to stucco surfaces.
- Caulk where necessary around doors, windows, and j channel. Seal masonry cracks, as needed, with elastomeric patching compound.
- Apply a consistent coat of finish paint to stucco walls and exterior side of entry & garage doors.
- 7-year limited labor and materials warranty issued by Sherwin Williams.